Thursday, December 30, 2021



The best family doctor ..we gonna miss you

From small piece of place ..planted seeds from your goodness that blooms almost in every piece of souls in our place..
Im so amazed to see so many attended to pay last respect to you..not just because they know you but im sure just like me touched by your goodness.

I cant get the words to describe my sadness you no longer with us
Not just as doctor but part of family
I remember when any of my family member not well ,we find relief each time we know they step your clinik cause you always know the right thing to do not just to treat physicaly but the most valuable hard to find your soothing talk so calming..

Im sure will always feel pinch of sadness when i pass through your place..as time pass by maybe a different place one day but I will always remember the invisible garden of loves,care from your goodness..
Hope from the good memories you left to us will inspire other doctors to be like you nice and cherish souls . 
May your soul rest in peace in eternal home above.

Im glad my family had the chance to give you small gift as our big Thank you and glad to know you liked it...






my dear friends share the love while you have the chance..give before its late ..time never waits ..don't let regrets ..its not what we give that matters but how we give brings the impact to a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment