Thursday, January 13, 2022

Snoopy & Tarzan

Sorry...

Took you from small till grown big

We played ,we had lots of good times
You enjoyed freedom but surroundings not safe when you play outside
For the sake peace to surrounding 
Left with no choice but have to let you go..

Sorry I cant do anything on your cry
Sorry i have to let go the most tight grab from you 
Its the hardest thing to say goodbye 
Its more painful as there no place to leave you but the only choice  place where im not sure anyone will care..

Snoopy you are special ..your  just not a dog but you have one in a million special
 thing..your grab your hug..will miss your grab..grab that you always hold as long you can
Tarzan will miss you ..i know i seldom play with you ..but you have certainly been among our part of home..

I may not be able to feed you at home
but I promise will always search for you both
will drop foods for you

I may not be able to touch or hug you like before but one thing for sure will you both always in my prayer..

One thing Im happy ,you both now free from chains
Enjoy more freedom than you both use to have.

My promise will always look for you both at the last place we said goodbye
I pray this just temporary ..till we get a good home where we can be together again...




No comments:

Post a Comment