Friday, March 1, 2019


My Favourite Quotes

Comparison is the thief of joy. Theodore Roosevelt

Hmm yeah most of times we do..we tend to get irritated to have more than others sometimes..most of time we do keen to be in shoe of those who have more..agree?hmm reflecting ist..well as for me frankly I used to go through being feeling less as other have more in terms of materials,relationship,beauty ,body shape ...but as ages continue increases I learn to have more gratitude for so much that I have to thank too..so blessed with my loved ones and my belongings and many more to mention.
Life chapters , family , relationships, money, health, documents, and much more uncategorized to mention..I've gone through those some still on the way to get through..Im sure as human I could have brain damage but thank my superhero,My God guided me along the way..Im so thankful each day for what I have and continue put my TRUST in my daily journey with God .So guys remember you never alone ,God always with you ..you can only feel His presence once you TRUST He is with you...He loves you today ,tomorow and forever.


You aren't responsible for everything that happens to you in life, but you ARE responsible for undoing the debilitating thinking patterns and perspectives these undesirable outcomes create.Marc and Angel 

Appreciate what you have before it turns into what you had

No comments:

Post a Comment